This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sph.es, owned by SERVICIO DE PREIMPRESION EN HUECOGRABADO, SL (hereinafter referred to as “THE WEBSITE OWNER”).
By browsing THE WEBSITE OWNER’s website, you acquire the status of USER and fully accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic customs, and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, THE WEBSITE OWNER informs you that:
Its company name is: SERVICIO DE PREIMPRESION EN HUECOGRABADO, SL
Its CIF (Tax Identification Number) is: B50566488
Its registered office is located at: CTRA. VALENCIA KM 11,2 NAVE 4 – 50420 – CADRETE – ZARAGOZA
Registered in the Commercial Register of Zaragoza, VOLUME: 1552, FOLIO: 149, SHEET: Z-12176, REGISTRATION: 3rd
To communicate with us, we provide you with different contact methods that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective for all purposes when made through any of the means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely and openly accessible. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may condition the use of certain services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the content and services provided by THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- Spreading criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist propaganda, or, in general, illegal or contrary to public order content.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damages to the electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of THE WEBSITE OWNER’s computer systems or third parties’ systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of THE WEBSITE OWNER’s information or third parties’ information.
- Impersonating another user’s identity.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming, or modifying the content, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or when legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending any kind of advertising or commercial communications without the prior request or consent.
All the content on the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and the user is not granted any exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In summary, users accessing this website may view the content and make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, are not installed on servers connected to networks, or are not subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and their use or access to the website does not grant the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity, or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of faults and defects of all kinds in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in the users’ computer systems, electronic documents, or data.
- Non-compliance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic customs, and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. In particular, and as an illustrative example, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and the right to one’s own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
- Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The purpose of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them, and therefore shall not be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER, properly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
These conditions shall be governed by the current Spanish legislation.
The language used shall be Spanish